Monday, July 5, 2010

PreFinal year's expressions

I'm going to become a final year student, officially, on next Monday. And it's in less than one week time. Final year life had been described by my seniors as the most busy and stressful life in dental student life. I don't hope for anything which could not happen to me, haha. I just need a PASS at the end of final year, and graduate smoothly without any obstacles. I saw, in the previous batch, there were 11 seniors who could not pass the exam, and they had to extend their studies for 6 months! Oh gosh, I really dun hope it to happen to me... I know I am not the excellent one or any top students in my dental school, and therefore I really need to work out harder on my studies, and especially in clinical schedules (and they're really torturing and tiring!)
And now, I'm having my final week of the holidays, hope to meet my old friends after few days.. It has been a long time we did not meet each others since the last gatherings.
Hey, friends! Let's work harder for our final year clinical life, and I'm looking forward to our graduation next year=) Cheers!

1 comment: